SITE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
Last update : 26/08/2022
On www.guilsrecords.com, the person responsible for the processing of personal data is Ms Guilaine ROBIN, of the company Guils Records. Address: 1179 rue du bois the priest 54700 Pont-à-Mousson. Email address: email@example.com
Guilaine ROBIN (hereinafter " we ) undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data is carried out in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the amended Computer Law and Freedoms 1978.
Our collection is limited to what is necessary, in accordance with the principle of minimisation of data. The definitions provided in section 4 of the GDPR apply here. In the event of any change to this document, we undertake not to substantially reduce the level of confidentiality without prior notification.
We will endeavour to answer the following questions: What personal data do we process? For what purposes? On what legal basis? What are your rights? How to exercise them? How long are the data stored?
You will also find our commitments regarding subcontracting, transfers, communication to third parties and in case of security deficiencies. For any clarification or complaint, do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES OF COLLECTED AND TREATY PERSONAL DATA?
As part of our activity, on the " Site , you provide us with the following information by completing the information form(s) and contacting us:
- When you navigate the Site, data collected through the cookies and similar technologies used (including date, time of connection and/or navigation, browser type, browser language, IP address, location data).
- The Civil status and contact information (civility, surname; first name; e-mail address; Postal address; telephone number) will allow us to identify you and contact you;
- We will also have to deal with the information relating to the contractual and commercial relationship (including details of the courses ordered) that you could establish with us as well as bank information (bank details, card numbers, cryptogram) and Transactional (date of transaction, amount, order number).
- In the course of training(s), we will be required to collect and process the training follow-up data data (consultation of modules, time spent, indices of progress, data of participation in webinars, data of surveys and quizzes, ...)
- As part of the online sale of our products and services, we will ask you for more information such as your lifestyle, family situation, training, professional and personal experiences (e.g. questionnaires and surveys).
IN WHAT PURPOSE ARE THESE DATA USED?
- Identification of persons using the Site to order our products and/or services;
- To establish and manage the client account of the data subject or the legal person represented by the data subject and to carry out payment transactions made at his request;
- Perform the operations related to the management of files concerning: contracts; controls; deliveries; invoices; accounting and monitoring of the business relationship;
- Managing the relationship with prospects and customers and people's opinions on products, services or content;
- Treatment of questions and possible claims of persons and management of requests for access, rectification and opposition;
- Compliance with online access to accounts (and management of possible authentication procedures, loss of password);
- Implementation of payments;
- Development of commercial and advertising statistics;
- Prospecting and/or sending of information (newsletter), which includes the revival of prospecting, the management of technical prospecting operations, the selection of persons to carry out loyalty, prospecting, surveying, product testing and promotion and the conduct of solicitation operations;
- Prevention and fight against fraud and means of payment, including credit card fraud;
- Management of unpaid claims and litigation;
- Improvement of the Site and offers;
- Participation in special events (such as competitions, games, drawing lots, offers) and participation in the loyalty programme excluding online gambling subject to the approval of the Online Games Regulation Authority;
ON WHAT LEGAL BASES?
The processing of personal data has its legal basis, within the meaning of Article 6 of the GDPR, in the fact that:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship that unites us and/or that you wish to establish with us, since the personal data that we collect and process are necessary for the performance of the services and/or services requested under our GTC ;
- Or processing is also necessary to protect our legitimate interests, in particular by allowing us to make commercial prospecting, to keep proof of transactions made and/or where appropriate to proceed with recovery;
- If the law so provides, or if it is not necessary in one of the two previous cases, we will ask for your express consent.
How much time?
Personal data subject to processing shall not be kept beyond the time necessary to fulfil the obligations laid down at the time of conclusion of the contract or laid down in the legislation in force. We retain personal data for the duration strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy.
Beyond this period, they may be anonymized and kept for statistical purposes only.
If you have not authenticated yourself on the Site or have not been active (for example, by clicking on a link) for a period of three years, you may receive an e-mail inviting you to log in as soon as possible, otherwise your data will be deleted from our databases. This period of three years runs from the last active contact if you are not / plus customer, and from the end of your subscription if you are enrolled in a training course.
Means of erasing data shall be put in place to provide for the effective deletion of data provided that the retention or archiving period necessary for the fulfilment of the specified or imposed purposes is reached.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
You are informed that we may place cookies on your device. The cookie records information about the navigation on the service (the pages you viewed, the date and time of the consultation...) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
The maximum period of storage of cookies is 12 months at most after their first storage in your terminal, as well as the duration of the validity of your consent to the use of these cookies. The lifetime of cookies is not extended at each visit. Your consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this period.
Cookies can be used for statistical purposes in particular to optimize the services rendered, from the processing of information on the frequency of access, the personalisation of the pages and the operations carried out and the information consulted. They can also be used for advertising purposes, such as offering targeted content in banners and inserts on the Internet. Certain features of the site, such as video players or interactive content, are likely to use services offered by third parties and to store cookies allowing them to identify your view of the content. Some cookies also save the information of a customer account or the content of a shopping cart.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS? HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You have a right of access to your data, to rectification or deletion, to query, to restrict the processing of your data, to portability, and to delete.
You also have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data having as legal basis our legitimate interest, as well as to a right of opposition to commercial prospecting. At any time, you may also withdraw from your consent to treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent made prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
In addition, you have the right to define general and specific guidelines defining how you would like the above rights to be exercised after your death.
Finally, you can file a complaint with the CNIL, if you find our answers unsatisfactory.
For any request, you will be asked to justify your identity by any useful means and to justify, if necessary, the reasons for your request.
Requests to exercise your rights should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As from the exercise of the right to erasure, to oppose treatment, or to withdraw consent, the proper functioning of training services may be disrupted or even interrupted. For example, if these rights are exercised at the time of ordering services or services, then the order cannot be made.
More information about your rights: https://www.cnil.fr/en/rights-to-master-your-donations-personal
- Use of the site: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to record the preferences you have determined during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we can save your login information so that you don't have to log in every time you visit the Site;
- Social networks: to check if you are connected to third party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+...);
- Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, basic enrichment) posteriori or in real time internet user browsing our Site;
- Hearing action: to monitor the statistical data of the Site's use (i.e. user use of the Site and improvement of the Site's services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content, its characteristics, advertisements and other communications.
Your Choices About Cookies and Web Tags
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity period and content, as well as allow you to refuse its registration in your device, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Note, however, that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. For more information on how to remove and control cookies stored on your computer, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/en/
How to configure your browser
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Press the "Alt" key
- 3. In the menu at the top of the page click "Tools" and then "Options"
- 4. Select the "Privacy" tab
- 5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Rules of Conservation", click "Use custom settings for history"
- 6. A little lower, uncheck "Accept cookies"
- 7. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
- Internet Explorer / Edge:
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options"
- 3. Click on the "Privacy" tab
- 4. Click "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
- 5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
- Google Chrome:
- 1. Open Google Chrome
- 2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
- 3. Select "Options"
- 4. Click on the Advanced Options tab
- 5. From the "Cookie Settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies"
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. In the top menu bar, click "Safari", then "Preferences"
- 3. Select "Security" icon
- 4. Next to "Accept Cookies", check "Never"
- 5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click "Show Cookies"
You are informed that we may use one or more subcontractor(s) to conduct specific processing activities.
We are committed to ensuring that all subcontractors provide sufficient contractual guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that processing meets GDPR requirements.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties without your consent.
If your personal data is disclosed to a third party, we will ensure that the third party is required to apply the same conditions of confidentiality as ours.
On the basis of legal obligations, your personal data may be disclosed to the public authorities by law, regulation or by a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority. In the event of the delivery of products abroad, the customs authorities in particular will receive personal data.
The personal data you provide to us during your order are transmitted to our suppliers, subcontractors and/or subsidiaries for the processing of your order. This information is considered to be strictly confidential, and these recipients only have access to the data necessary for the performance of the contract which binds us.
- Communication to third parties
We may make certain personal data available to strategic partners working with us, for the provision of products and services or to help us market our products to customers.
- Communication to third parties for direct marketing
Subject to your agreement and unless you object, we may share information with advertising partners to send you promotional communications, or to show you more tailored content, including advertising relevant to products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertising.
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND THIRD SITES
If you connect your account to an account of another service, such as a social network, that service may provide us with your profile, login information and any other information you have authorized to disclose.
The Site may provide links to other sites, applications and services than its own, which may be operated by third parties. In this case, we are not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party sites, whose user is invited to consult the privacy policies for more information.
INDICATIONS IN THE CASE OF SECURITY FAILURE
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures by means of physical and logistical security in order to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data concerning you.
In the event that we become aware of illegal access to personal data about you stored on our servers or our providers, or of unauthorized access resulting in the achievement of the risks identified above, we undertake to:
- Notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this meets a legal requirement;
- Examine the causes of the incident;
- Take the necessary steps within reasonable limits to mitigate the adverse effects and harm that may result from the incident
In no case shall the undertakings defined in the above paragraph be regarded as any recognition of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA FOR TRANSFER
We undertake to comply with the applicable rules on transfers of data to countries outside the European Union, in particular as follows:
- We will not transfer data from visitors, prospects and customers to countries recognized as providing an equivalent level of protection; In case of transfer to the United States, to organizations that have acceded to the Privacy Shield only;
- We will only transfer personal data outside the countries recognized by the CNIL as having a sufficient level of protection if we have obtained a CNIL authorization to proceed with this transfer.
APPLICABLE LAW AND LANGUAGE
The legal documents used by the company Guil的s Records must not be copied and reused. They are owned by Tatoui – Red Motte