Complete training to Create and Develop Your Professional Activity and Become a Musician Entrepreneur
All themes for success
- Musical Marketing,
- Gaining revenue from Music,
- Music release strategies
- Online advertising,
- Financing, etc.
Adapted even for beginners
Pedagogical training to allow you to start from 0 or develop new skills to succeed your musical projects.
The private community to be no longer alone.
Access to the private community in the PREMIUM version: the private group is a group to exchange, motivate, share news and news about the music community.
It's decided, you want to start and manage your music activity in freelance?
You decided togive your music a chance ?
You are determined to know the practical methods and strategies for:
- distributeyour music on the platforms ofstreaming
- Master theonline advertisingon Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- finally having realsubscribers, realviewson your clips
- earn money and income with music
- know howfinancingyour musical project thanks, among other things, to thecrowdfundingwith a methodeffective
- youstructuretotallegalityandbill your musical performances
You're in the right place!
Most of this training course
✅ E-learning: Follow the training at your own pace and start when you want (excluding funding) + lifetime access to updates.
✅ Training practice, concrete and realistic.
✅ Feedback from experience experts to save time
✅ Everything presented in the training has been tested
✅ Digital +s: ability to return to modules, access updates, workable computer training, tablet or mobile.
🏆 In addition in the PREMIUM version:
✅ Access to challenges organised each year at preferential prices
✅ 1 30-minute coaching offered
✅ ACCOMPANYING during the Monthly Lives with DIY Musicians
✅Access to the private space with exchanges, collaborations, springboard/concert announcements etc.
I am Guilaine Robin, Musician, Author Composer. I am also the author of the books "The Essentials of Musicians' Rights", "Digital Communication and Social Networks in Music" and "Emailing for Artists". He regularly held workshops with SMACS in France, and the Music Business course at the Music Academy International.
I know the scene. I know the music world. I know your doubts. I know your fears. I know your joys. I know your blockages. Because what you feel and live, I also felt and lived. Until I decide to move, train, advance, understand the system to finally develop my network and my musical activity.
This training program helps you start and grow your project. With the DIY Musician community to help each other, and regular live performances. You're no longer alone. We're moving together! If you're a manager, or a label that will accompany artists? This training will also suit you, it is totally adaptable.
36 hours of videos + Practical documents, case studies and demonstrations to become your music entrepreneur, find your fans, promote your music, book your concerts and live music.
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
Objectives: To understand the music industry and the role of each actor, associated contracts; know the various bodies managing copyright and neighboring rights; protect its name as an artist.
MODULE 2: Monetize your Musical Project and generate revenue with music
Objectives: Understand what sources of revenue are possible for her musical project, whether you are an author, composer and/or performer.
Throughout the training, we see many strategies and methods to get a feedback on your investments. In this module, I propose every possible way to earn money with music.
MODULE 3: KNOWING AND DEVELOPING HEARING
In this module, you will know how to find your audience to become your fanbase!
Objectives: Find his musical message and his universe; know who its audience is, where to find it and how to communicate with it; know the levers to develop your audience Presentation of the Knowledge your audience module and develop it Resources and Tools
MODULE 4: FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM ADS FOR DEVELOPING ITS VISIBILITY
In this module, you will know everything about online advertising with Facebook and Instagram!
You will know how to choose the right goals, to bring your audience into your universe!
Objectives: To understand the operation of advertising, and the stages of converting a hearing; know the advertising objectives; set up its promotion via the Facebook advertising platform to develop its visibility and activity
MODULE 5: Develop your mailing list of fans
In this module, I show you how to register your fans to your email base! I challenge you and do it for you, sharing my results.
Objectives: Understand each step of developing an email list with your audience; Set up an effective system to develop your email list.
MODULE 6: YOUTUBE ads to promote your video clips
In this module, I show you all about advertising on Youtube! How to promote a video clip, how to have new subscribers, how to boost your clip on release, how to make a good trailer.
Objectives: To understand the operation of advertising, and the stages of converting a hearing; know the advertising objectives; set up its promotion via the Google ads advertising platform to develop its visibility and activity, and promote its music clips
MODULE 7 : Streaming, Promotion, Musical release
In this module, you will finally know how to choose your digital distributor to put your music on Spotify, Apple, Deezer and others; You will learn how to set up an output backplanning, choose the right release strategy, and promote your music online!
Objectives: To understand the issues involved in streaming; Distribute music on online platforms; Develop its audience and the visibility of its music through streaming; prepare the release of your music; turning your advertising expenses into revenues
MODULE 8: SINCE HIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
In this module you will have all the elements in hand to make a successful crowdfunding campaign!
Objectives: Understand how a crowdfunding campaign works; know the relevant legislation; putting in place an effective action plan to succeed its campaign Presentation of the Module Successful crowdfunding campaign Examples of campaigns Resources and tools Bonus: SDRM request for physical pressing
MODULE 9: STRUCTURATION
How do I report your benefits? What status is best for you? What does the law say (and not Facebook groups that don't know much)? Why is the association borderline?
Objectives: To recognize the various legal statutes for his musical activity; understand the role of the show license; understanding tax and social systems
MODULE 10 : BOOKING
How to approach to find concert dates? What stamp do you need? How to become a PRO from cooking.
Objectives: To know the market players to whom to sell your musical performances; know the different contracts; know how to negotiate its stamp; know how to approach your customers
MODULE CONCLUSION AND EVALUATION OF TRAINING
In this last module, we conclude on training, test the skills and knowledge acquired. You will also be able to evaluate the training organization and the training to enable us to improve it and ensure your satisfaction.
BONUS AND MASTERCLASS MODULE ( PREMIUM version)
- THINK ABOUT ITS MUSIC MARKETING
- Comprehensive promo process + presentation of several strategies to implement
- List of Recommended Books
- List of useful tools, sites and applications
- Effectiveness on social networks
330 ideas for Publications on Social Networks
- Use of new social networks
- Discovery of livestream music
Online concerts for beginners
- Bandcamp: sell your music online – TUTO
- Comparison of CD pressing companies
- Tips for filtering labels, labels, press attachés, promotion agencies
- 7 strategies to reach 100K views on your clip
- 5 alternatives to the big budget clip
- 21 ways to earn money with music
- Organize a contest game
- And many others
Training in detail
Target audiences - Who is this training for?
Intermittents, Music Artists, Performers, Musical Producers, Artist Project Leader, Manager and/or Producer
This training is for you if:
- You are artist : musician, musician, singer, singer, music producer in MAO ?
- You accompany artists and wish to train you on these topics
- You're looking for yourself. structure and how developing your professional activity, whether it is in addition to another activity or live music fully ?
- You don't know. where to start ?
- You tested several methods, techniques to develop yourself but didn't give anything?
- You are looking for clear, simple and accessible methods ?
- You want save time, and know exactly what to do to increase your visibility and audience (fanbase)?
- You want to know how earn income with your music ?
- You want to know how structure to sell your services legally ?
Duration and prerequisites
The duration of the training is 36 hours of videos in 10 modules.
– Having a musical artistic project under development
– To be the bearer of a project
It is advisable to have :
– Basic knowledge of the use of the computer tool (keyboard, mouse)
– Knowledge of the basics of Internet use (navigation, search, e-mail)
– Ability to use digital tools personally
– Read and write, hear, speak and understand French.
Dates of training session
If the training is funded by AFDAS or other OPCO or CPF: Contract over 30 working days (45 calendar days)
Count more time for individual practice
Then access to life when funding is validated.
If the training is funded by the trainee, no time constraints for follow-up.
Objectives of training
- Understanding and Understanding the Music Industry Ecosystem
- Identify its target (public) and develop its audience
- Build a development and promotion strategy
- Develop audience and visibility with online advertising
- Build and optimize its advertising strategy for its promotion
- Set up an automated system to develop its mailing list of fans
- Understanding the operation of online music distribution and broadcasting its music on platforms
- Designing backplanning management of his musical project and music release
- Recovering copyright and neighbouring rights
- Recovering participative funding to finance its projects
- Choose the most appropriate legal structure for its activity
- Book music performances and pay them
- Adapting to new tools and technologies related to the music industry to develop skills
How to register?
If the trainee passes through public funding, The final registration will be via a registration newsletter and contract/convention to be sent by email or mail or online signature via our Pandadoc platform for funded training.
If the trainee finances the training himself, he can buy the training directly without constraints on the site.
If the trainee wishes to benefit from the solidarity rates, he must contact me via email@example.com
Possible financing (until August 2024)
OPCO (AFDAS, Pôle Emploi ...)
Important If you wish to apply for funding for the training, please contact us to send you the quote you will send to your OPCO in order to know the funding available BEFORE purchasing the training.
Write to us about firstname.lastname@example.org
CPF for the start-up part.
– For an application requiring funding by a funding organisation (OPCO): 2 months from application to start of training.
– Registration deadline for CPF sessions: 15 days minimum before start of training
- Videos elearning
- Accompaniment visio (Premium version)
- Video and text media
- Theoretical and practical presentations
- Demonstrations and practice
- Online availability of supporting documents
- Provision of a list of useful tools for artists
- Online note-taking
- Questions/Responses on-line between trainees and the trainer via the training platform in the form of comments on each chapter
The training is hosted on https://www.teachizy.fr/
Accesses are provided to the trainee by e-mail. The intern can create his/her account and choose his/her password.
ZOOM video conferencing software for live, screen sharing.
The beneficiary must be equipped with a Windows XP operating system computer (minimum) or Mac OS 10.3 (minimum), an Internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla, Explorer) and an Internet connection sufficient to play videos online.
Training available on Computer, Tablet & Smartphone
Information on the accessibility of training for persons with disabilities
Training being accessible online does not require physical displacement.
For any question or need for adaptation, persons with disabilities may contact Guilaine Robin to study the adaptation of the educational modalities according to the announced disability situation.
Depending on the requests, we will make every effort to look to the specialized partners and study the adaptation of possible means of delivery.
What the DIY Musicians Say
And you, what can Guils Records do for you?
Find all the testimonies of past artists before you here 👉
BASIC versionPayment in 2 or 4 times possible
- Access to all elearning training videos
- You follow the training at your own pace, without any time constraints
- You keep access to life training and updates
- Access to all modules instantly
PREMIUM versionPayment in 2 or 4 times possible
- BASIC version +
- 1 coaching 30 minutes offered
- Access to the DIY Musician VIP band with all the other musicians,
- Access to monthly live,
- Access to the many Bonuses,
- Access to Challenges organised in the year at preferential prices
PREMIUM version with CPF financing, AFDAS, Employment
- PREMIUM version + Contractual conditions due to financing:
- You follow the training within the time specified in the training contract (45 calendar days, 6 hours per week).
- You keep access to lifelong training as well as updates after validation of funding at the end of training.
- Access by sequential release of training modules and certain bonuses
- Quizz at the end of each module
- For an application for AFDAS or Pôle Emploi funding: Get closer to your advisor.
- For a CPF application: click on "CPF INFOS"
If you wish to finance your own funds training, payment in 2 or 4 times!
Are you a job seeker, a beneficiary of social minimums, a pensioner or a student? Enjoy the solidarity rates!